Saturday, May 10, 2014

What warmth can bring....


Oh warmer days have finally arrived which naturally means less time spent indoors. I will not bore any of you with too many words for this post. ~ Instead, here's to sharing some sights from our yard as everything is waking up!










On another note... The girls have begun their countdown for summer break. Ya know, it's quite funny, how right when you have things down to a perfected system with "the morning routine" ~ school is almost done. My birthday has already come and gone & it's true what they say....one does get wiser with age...wink, wink. Also, there is a darling pattern purchase I made online and am eagerly awaiting its arrival. I can't wait to work on it!

And of course I didn't forget.... Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment