Sunday, October 25, 2015

Oh I can't believe I've done only 1 post for the most inspiring month of the year!?!? I have to admit, it's all delightful... ya know the things that have been taking up the most time. And tonight... well.... you guessed it, I wanted to play catch up and share what's been going on...

A photo of these aprons just because the light hit them perfectly that sewing afternoon:)


For starters, Halloween festivities are all a go with my little girls that are getting big so very quickly. A witch and her cat as I like to call it.....



On a different note... I'm struggling slightly with how much I want to sew as far as Christmas gifts and what I'm realizing I'm capable of... but only time and what is left of it at the end of the day will tell. And... somewhere between putting more items up in the Etsy shop, (like the ones below), and these 'gifts' i'm working on.... I find myself thinking..."Craft Fair"....Seriously....





I love the colors of the aprons and the unisex baby blanket I made! And the blanket... how it washes so perfectly! I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Here's to cooler October days and nights & hopefully more time for projects!
Happy trails!


No comments:

Post a Comment