Skip to main content

The Children's Apron Pattern & Tutorial is here!




It's here! It's here! It's finally complete! I am beyond excited that The Children's Apron Pattern and Tutorial is ready for instant download at the Etsy shop!

The 21 page tutorial comes with descriptive pictures, a PDF computer generated pattern, sewing supplies list and fabric requirements! Now... all you lovelies that have fabrics laying around can put them to good use for the little people in your life:) I wanted to create a pattern for sizes 3-5, which is what I usually carry in the Etsy shop. But the wonderful thing, from this tutorial, you'll learn the way each piece fits into the other, which means there's no stopping to the sizes you can create! Hooray!!!

The PDF pattern is actually not even needed if you have a cutting mat with grid and rotary cutter. I just wanted to add them for people who didn't carry those sewing supplies.

      So what else is in the works you wonder? 
Well... Currently I have pattern testers working on The Survivor Quilt!! Another Hooray!!

Thank you to the amazing ladies that are taking the time to complete the test run!

Chaos & Scraps
Sylviespm
ali.mquilts
The Tufted Duckling
Sewspicious



Originally planning for paper patterns only, I realized that PDF is the best way to go. Many people, including myself, love to get started on projects right away.

This pattern is beginner friendly and will come with full color diagrams to make each of the 16 blocks.





The pattern is scheduled to be released in late March!

Until next time friends, Happy Trails to new sewing projects!


Comments

  1. Could you share a link to the etsy pattern? These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marni! I have the pattern available in the Etsy shop. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMintNeedle

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is musmula?

Look at these beauties. Finally, I find an answer to this question! The translation for the Turkish, Mediterranean fruit called 'musmula' is 'medlar'.  This exotic fruit that's a cross between a pear and a hawthorn is very unique and tasty. I owe great thanks to my grandfather for grafting this beauty in my yard. Sadly, I don't have any recipes regarding the medlar. But I have read that it is great for making preserves and jelly's. This is a tasty fall fruit that can only ripen after the first frost. I should really move them to a dry shelf until the pulp softens. Then, they're the best!

The Ogden Cami ~ A Review

Hello friends! I hope you all had a wonderful February and a great start to March! Spring is right around the corner and I'm counting down to daylight savings on March 10th! Hooray for longer sunshine! Lately, I've been longing to go back to stitching up clothes. And... I ended up finding the cutest pattern to get me back in the groove at Hawthorne Threads . The Ogden Cami by True Bias Patterns is perfect and quite simple! I started off by making a test run with some red, light-weight fabric, figuring if this comes out good, I'll have 2 tops! And guess what? It came out awesome! Making a practice piece was a great idea. It's always recommended and there are so many reasons why. In the instructional booklet, I wrote myself little notes.  ~ cut the fabric 1/4" larger at the sides so I can use a serger. This will allow me to have finished ends and still a good seam allowance.  ~ cut the straps 1/2" larger, so the ...

Flying Geese ~ Etno Style

The fabric, the quality, the colors..... I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Etno Fabric Collection  by Pat Bravo!! The colors & shapes are always so inspiring. And as I was working on this project, new ideas were getting sparked. (So..... you're going to be checking out two more pieces I've been working on.) One thing is for sure. These gorgeous prints needed to be center of attention and what better way than with City Stitches Follow the Leader Quilt! All you can focus on is the way the colors play and blend together. The flying geese were made using the "no waste method". The large square (main fabric) measured 9-1/4" by 9-1/4" while the four small (white) squares were 4-7/8" by 4-7/8". This left me with four flying geese per one fabric pattern that measured 4" by 8".   I love the way this piece came out so much!  The fourth row of flying geese from the no waste method we...